Steinberg Cubase Pro 11
Audio/MIDI DAW Software with Score Editor, Sampler Track, Scale Assistant, Key Editor, MIDI Retrospective Recording, Intelligent Compositional Tools, & More
Out of stock
* price is set by the local distributor
Did You Know That ... We Teach We Deliver We Support We Finance You Can Earn Points
Pro-level Music Creation, Production, and Mixing
Used by pro-level producers, composers, and musicians worldwide, Cubase is one of the most reputable DAWs in the industry. For Cubase Pro 11, Steinberg has taken this software to new heights with powerful new composition tools, amazing high-level music-creation features, and time-saving workflow enhancements. Cubase Pro 11 includes a sizeable array of VST processors and instruments, along with a useful cache of sounds and samples. An undeniable top-shelf software package, Steinberg Cubase Pro 11 gives you everything you need to transform your musical ideas into a studio-quality production..
- Perfect for professional audio engineers, songwriters, composers, and conductors
- Next-generation, 64-bit floating point audio engine gives you plenty of power
- MIDI Retrospective Recording tracks you MIDI input, even when you’re not recording
- Safe Start Mode lets you start Cubase without any third-party plug-ins loaded
- Colorized Mixer Channels speed up your workflow
- Combine Select Tools Mode combines selection tools for objects and ranges in one feature
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads, and Chord Assistant
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) Support
- Steinberg Virtual Reality for producing top-notch VR projects
- Automatic Audio Alignment matches the timing of simultaneously played audio events
- Spectral Comparison EQ makes identifying and eliminating frequency collisions easy
- Render videos as MP4 files with 16-bit stereo audio
- Enables easy import of audio and data from other saved projects
- Comping makes creating perfect tracks a breeze
- Audio Warp Quantize makes quantizing audio as easy as quantizing MIDI
- Channel Strip modules are integrated into every mixer channel
- MixConsole captures the essence of a high-end analog console
- VCA Faders make working with submixes super easy
- Sampler Track and Caleidoscope for building loops and phrases
- Control Room for integrating cue mixes and monitoring setups
- Support for 5.1 surround and true multichannel playback
- Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds
Pro-level Music Creation, Production, and Mixing
Used by pro-level producers, composers, and musicians worldwide, Cubase is one of the most reputable DAWs in the industry. For Cubase Pro 11, Steinberg has taken this software to new heights with powerful new composition tools, amazing high-level music-creation features, and time-saving workflow enhancements. Cubase Pro 11 includes a sizeable array of VST processors and instruments, along with a useful cache of sounds and samples. An undeniable top-shelf software package, Steinberg Cubase Pro 11 gives you everything you need to transform your musical ideas into a studio-quality production.
What’s new in Cubase Pro 11?
- Frequency 2: This ultra-precise dynamic EQ is guaranteed to elevate your mixes.
- Global Tracks: It’s easier than ever to stay in sync with tempo changes, markers, and more in the Key Editor.
- Advanced Audio Export: New export queues make stem creation incredibly simple.
- New Score Editor: You’ll appreciate this version of Cubase’s workflow improvements, complete with eye-catching fonts from Dorico.
- Sampler Track 2: Benefit from powerful new features including slicing, LFOs, and legato slide.
- Squasher: Improve leads, tame bass, enhance reverb, and more with this robust dynamic tool.
- Scale Assistant: If you’re a songwriter or live performer, you’ll appreciate being able to analyze, follow, or quantize to a scale.
- Advanced Key Editor: Creating spot-on pitch bends with Cubase’s MIDI CC editor is a piece of cake.
- Imager: This time-saving tool provides multiband stereo placement for perfect panning.
- New Samples: Bolster your arsenal with six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets.
- SuperVision: Upgrade your metering with this super-flexible, fully customizable tool.
- SpectraLayers One: Enjoy powerful visual editing and audio source separation.
- MultiTap Delay Surround Support: Craft ambient soundscapes in up to 5.1 surround.
- VST Connect SE 5: Remote recording is as effortless as can be with this resizable HiDPI-ready interface.
Plus, there’s more
- EuCon Support
- Multiple Side-Chain
- Windows 10 Variable DPI
- Apple Metal Acceleration
- Workflow and UI Improvements
Match the timing of audio events with Automatic Audio Alignment
Thanks to Cubase’s Automatic Audio Alignment function, locking different audio tracks together is simple. This is a must-have tool for creating cohesive harmony vocals and stacking double-tracked guitars. It’s also ideal for solving the phasing problems that often occur when using multi-microphone techniques.
Compose music the easy way with Chord Pads
Writing chord progressions with Cubase is child’s play, by virtue of its easy-to-use Chord Pads. Play with chords and patterns in real-time, while using multiple parameters to change chords as you go. You can play Chord Pads with your MIDI keyboard, and real-time parameters make improvising chord performances easy. With Chord Pads, you can change voicings, harmonic tensions, and more as inspiration strikes.
Create a perfect track with Comping
We’ve had the good fortune to work with virtuosos who can nail a first take in a single pass. Unfortunately, that’s not always the case. That’s where Comping comes in. While you’re tracking, Cubase instantly creates a Lane Track for each take. After completing multiple takes, you can easily swipe across the best parts, while Cubase automatically creates a master take that contains all the selected parts. Building a perfect track couldn’t be easier!
Transform your audio with Audio Warp Quantize
How’d you like to quantize audio the same way you quantize MIDI? With Cubase you can, using the convenient Quantize panel. Non-destructively quantize single audio loops, as well as your entire project, with a single mouse click. And because the audio events are warped, rather than sliced, they automatically follow your project’s tempo or pitch changes, while remaining uncluttered for easy arrangement.
Bring your visions to life with Channel Strip
Cubase’s Channel Strip was developed in collaboration with seasoned audio engineers, and it shows — it’s jam-packed with the feel and flavor of a top-tier analog console. Channel Strip modules are integrated into every mixer channel, ready to transform your songs into great-sounding productions.
Turbocharge your mixing workflow with MixConsole
Not only does it shine with regard to usability, look, and feel, Cubase’s MixConsole also captures the sonic essence of a high-end analog console. Its scalable full-screen mode is tailor-made for mouse-free operation, allowing you to use your computer keyboard to access its channel elements. It’s also optimized for screen readers for the visually impaired. View Sets and Channel Zones ensure maximum flexibility, while features like VCA faders, 1-click direct routing, customizable track icons, a track notepad, drag-and-drop support, and plug-in/channel search functions make you feel like you have a state-of-the-art mixing console in your computer.
Integrate performer mixes and monitoring setups with Control Room
Cubase is designed to be the heart of your studio, seamlessly integrating performer mixes and monitoring setups into your recording and mixing workflow. Thanks to its Control Room environment, you can create and manage up to four unique performer mixes, manage feeds from external audio sources, and benefit from a built-in talkback function.
- Software Type: DAW
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Boxed
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Format: VST, Standalone
- Authorization Type: USB eLicenser included
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core i5 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core i5 / AMD Quad-core or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements – Mac: macOS 10.14 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 10 v1909 or later