Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2
Synthesis Virtual Instrument with Over 14,000 Sounds, 57 FX Engines, and Hardware Synth Integration – Mac/PC AAX, VST, AU
Did You Know That ... We Teach We Deliver We Support We Finance You Can Earn Points
Unleash Omnisphere On Your Music
For years, Omnisphere has been an essential virtual instrument for songwriters and composers ranging in genre from EDM to cinematic scoring, but Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.6 totally ups the ante with a truckload of new features that instantly grabbed the attention of the electronic musicians and serious synth mavens. Omnisphere 2.6 includes 600 new patches, expanded hardware synth integration, and arpeggiator upgrades such as new Pattern modes, step dividers, pitch slides, and the ability to alter chord voicings and inversions per step..
- Over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
- Vastly expanded synthesis engine with 4 Layers per patch and doubled Mod Matrix
- Groundbreaking Hardware Synth Integration for hands-on control of Omnisphere
- Audio Import lets you drag-and-drop your own audio file to use as a sound source, which can then be processed with synthesis features
- Synth Oscillator with over 500 DSP waveforms and up to 20 oscillators per patch (can be either DSP synth or sample-based)
- Sound Match feature instantly locates related sounds in the library
- Hardware Library with over 1,000 new “classic analog” patches for all users
- EDM library with modern, next-level sounds
- Powerful Granular Synthesis for stunning transformations
- 57 powerful FX Units, fully integrated and modulatable
- Psychoacoustic sounds from the Spectrasonics sound development team
- Sound Lock feature creates endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
- Wavetable Synthesis (each waveform is a morphing wavetable)
- ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely shifting variations
- Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
- Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
- Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
- Flex-Mod modulation system for powerful, modular-style matrix routing
- Stack Mode interface allows complex patch layering, splits, and crossfades
- Mini Browser available at all times in addition to larger Full Browser
- High-resolution resizable Interface with intuitive zooming into deeper synthesis levels
- 8 independent Arpeggiators with unique Groove Lock feature
- Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping, and Reduction
- 8 full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
- 12 Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
The Power of Omnisphere
Omnisphere’s powerful synthesis engine is loaded with over 14,000 beastly sounds with four layers per patch, 57 powerful FX Units, and more ways to create original sounds than you can imagine. New features include potent Granular, Harmonia, Innerspace synth engines; the ability to intuitively zoom into deeper synthesis levels; Hardware Synth Integration, which transforms over 30 popular synthesizers into hands-on controllers that unleash Omnisphere’s full sonic firepower; and much more. And to accompany Omnisphere’s expanded capabilities is a new re-sizable, high-resolution interface that puts the sounds you want and the tools you need to tweak them in your hands faster than ever before..
Hardware Synth Integration
Omnisphere 2.5 was the first soft synth to offer Hardware Synth Integration, which transforms popular synthesizers into hands-on controllers that unleash Omnisphere’s newly expanded synthesis capabilities — a groundbreaking feature that makes using Omnisphere feel just like playing a hardware synth. This cutting-edge innovation bridges the gap between software and hardware, giving you intuitive control of Omnisphere by using the familiar layout of your favorite supported hardware synth. Virtual instrument users can finally experience the immediacy of a hardware-based workflow; and hardware synth players can now seamlessly expand their sonic horizons into the vast world of Omnisphere. With Omnisphere 2.6, Spectrasonics raises the bar yet again by greatly increasing the number of supported synths..
New Hardware Sound Library
Omnisphere 2.6 includes a hot new Hardware Library with over 1,600 new patches created by Eric Persing and the acclaimed Spectrasonics sound development team. Every hardware profile has a corresponding soundset in the Hardware Library, specially designed using that hardware synth as an Omnisphere controller. These inspiring sounds cover a wide range of categories and many have a distinctly “classic analog” vibe. The new sounds are available to all users, whether you’re using the hardware or not.
Never, ever run out of amazing sounds
The awesome power and versatility of Spectrasonics’ flagship soft synth have established it as the sonic weapon of choice for musicians and producers who need a massive arsenal of next-level sounds for records, games, and film scores. While the prospect of commanding this much synthesis power might be intimidating, you can forget about starting from scratch or even investing a whole lot of time into tweaking your sounds: if you just want to be able to call up a patch and make music, Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.6 has you covered.
Omnisphere rocks a killer sound library with over 14,000 patches organized in such a way that you can quickly find the kind of sound you’re looking for. Then you also have all kinds of unique and specialized sounds to look forward to, including a library of exciting EDM patches, exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco’s custom-built instruments, circuit-bent tones, and psychoacoustic effects. Spectrasonics’ award-winning sound development team even went so far as to sample the melodic sound of the stalactites hanging in a radioactive cave in eastern Europe, just to give Omnisphere its unique edge.
Synthesis tools let you create any sound you can imagine
What if you want to dive in? In that case, hang on to your hat! Whether it’s Omnisphere’s Audio Import function, which lets you use your own audio as oscillator sources, or 500 morphing-wavetable-based DSP waveforms for the Synth Oscillator, there’s no denying the sheer sound-shaping power this virtual instrument has to offer. There’s a totally new granular synthesis engine onboard, too, plus seriously upgraded FM/ring mod, filter, unison, arpeggiation, and modulation options, all of which let you create cooler sounds than ever. Even if you’re not a synthesis guru, the ability to borrow effects, arpeggiator, and other settings from one patch to the next is golden.
Enhance your sounds with loads of killer effects
There’s another great way to tweak your tones in Omnisphere: effects — tons and tons of effects, to be specific. For starters, Omnisphere 2.6 boasts a total of 57 FX Units, any 16 of which can be deployed simultaneously. Many of the newer FX Units, such as the Hi-wattage and Metalzone Distortion, are modeled after guitar amplifiers and stompbox effects, but there are also freaky cool effects like the Solina Ensemble, plus a complete suite of analog modeling processors to choose from. What’s more, each FX Slot supports matrix modulation, and there are hundreds of new FX Presets and Racks to play with.
- Software Type: Synth and Effects collection
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Boxed with flash drive
- Bit Depth: 32-bit/64-bit
- Format: AAX, RTAS, VST 2.4, AU, Standalone
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum, 64GB free drive space
- Hardware Requirements – PC: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum, 64GB free drive space
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later