M-Audio AIR Vocal Studio Pro 192|4
Vocal Recording Package with 2×2 USB Audio Interface, Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Headphones, XLR Cable, and Software Suite – Mac/PC
Did You Know That ... We Teach We Deliver We Support We Finance You Can Earn Points
Complete Vocal Production Package
With this powerful vocal pack from M-Audio, you’ve got all you need to capture lasting performances, vlogs, and podcasts at home or on the road. The heart of the AIR Vocal Studio Pro is the streamlined AIR192|4 audio interface. Plug in your instrument and the included Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser mic, and you can inject two channels of flawless 24-bit/192kHz audio into your session.
- Powerful vocal recording package from M-Audio
- Includes the Nova Black condenser mic, HDH40 monitoring headphones, and 2×2 AIR192|4 audio interface
- Captures up to 2 channels of pristine 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Low-noise Crystal preamp/TRS input and the latest A/D converters faithfully capture the emotion in your performances
- Hi-Z instrument input for direct guitar and bass tracking
- USB/Direct knob for mixing and live-monitoring applications
- High-speed USB-C connection minimizes round-trip latency
- Also compatible with A-type USB 2.0 ports
Studio Grade Production – Simplified!
With this powerful vocal pack from M-Audio, you’ve got all you need to capture lasting performances, vlogs, and podcasts at home or on the road. The heart of the AIR Vocal Studio Pro is the streamlined AIR192|4 audio interface. Plug in your instrument and the included Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser mic, and you can inject two channels of flawless 24-bit/192kHz audio into your session. You’ve got a low-noise Crystal preamp/TRS input with +62dB of gain for driving studio condenser mics to stage dynamics, along with a hi-Z input for direct-routing keys and guitars into your song or score. A lightning-fast 2.59ms* round-trip over USB-C gives the AIR192|4 the edge over most units in its class. And whether you’re listening back using its dedicated TRS speaker outs or the included HDH40 monitoring headphones, the AIR192|4’s USB/Direct balance knob sets you up for time-critical monitoring. A software suite that includes Pro Tools | First and Ableton Live Lite hosts, Avid’s Eleven Lite guitar suite and effects plug-ins, a generous outfit of AIR Music Technology virtual instruments, and 2GB of Touch Loops content equips you and the M-Audio AIR192|4 with all you need to start making great recordings straight out of the gate.
Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser microphone
Designed for recording vocals and guitars, the M-Audio Nova Black is a rugged, large-diaphragm condenser microphone. The 1.1″ evaporated gold diaphragm mounted in a solid brass capsule ensures recordings that are faithful to the source, and the Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion, and coloration. You’ll be amazed at how much microphone the Nova Black and Vocal Studio Pro net you for the money.
HDH40 monitoring headphones
Whether you’re tracking or mixing, you need headphones that are going to present your source material accurately, with comfort to hold up to those marathon sessions. These and more are what you can expect from the Vocal Studio Pro’s included M-Audio HDH40 headphones. If you’re looking for a value-packed recording package that’s ready for primetime, you don’t want to miss the M-Audio Vocal Studio Pro package
High-speed USB-C connection
USB-C protocol (also compatible with USB 2.0) gives the AIR192|4 fast round-trip speeds — as low as 2.59ms — to minimize latency when you’re tracking and monitoring.
Direct input for guitar and bass
A front-mounted 1/4″ instrument input streamlines the M-Audio AIR192|4 for guitar and bass players. The included Eleven Lite FX suite gives you several virtual amp, cab, and stomp options to choose from, so you can leave your amp and pedalboard behind.
High-spec A/D converters
High headroom and low distortion are yours at every stage of the recording process, thanks to the AIR192|4’s current-gen A/D converters.
- Type: USB Interface with Nova Microphone, Headphones
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (L/R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Pro Tools First, Ableton Live Lite, 20 Effect Plug-ins
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.8″
- Width: 7.8″
- Depth: 6.0″
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Pro Tools | First
- Ableton Live Lite
- Avid Eleven Lite guitar/bass processor
- 20x Avid effects plug-ins
- AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection
- AIR Music Technology Xpand!2
- AIR Music Technology Mini Grand
- AIR Music Technology Vacuum
- AIR Music Technology Boom
- 2GB of Touch Loops content