Synco G1 T/L Wireless Microphone
Wireless Lavalier Microphone for Type-C Smartphone, G1T 2.4GHz Lapel Mic with Mic Windshield for Android, Plug & Play Clip-on Mic for YouTube Vlog Tiktok Video Interview Wireless-Go-Mic
Did You Know That ... We Teach We Deliver We Support You Can Earn Points
- The SYNCO G1T/G1L feature different connectors, Type-C (G1T) for Android smartphones and tablets as well as modern desktop and laptop computers, and Lightning (G1L) a mini wireless microphone for iphone® and other iOS devices
- The electronic pogo pins facilitate quick connector change and provide smooth transmission between receiver and mobile devices.
- The SYNCO G1T/G1L microphone voice changer pioneers the industry by combining sound recording with voice changing.
- A button on the receiver end would activate the inbuilt Vocal Processing Chip once pressed, a move to trigger 9 creative voice effects packed in this small wireless microphone
- Even in 150m/492ft clear line-of-sight distance, the signal transmission between receiver and transmitter stays secure, stable, and smooth.
- A result of the upgraded SyncoderTM Encrypted Transmission Algorithm and the improved Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technique.
- When signals are captured, they would be processed immediately in this mini wireless microphone for android smartphone or iPhone® via the smart DSP chip to deliver high-quality sound without any latency
- Hence, very little time would be taken to complete the post-production.
- Both types of mini wireless microphones enables in-ear monitoring function thanks to the installed digital electronics and intelligent processing chip.
- A 3.5mm jack provides headphone output for monitoring the audio which is a mix of the sounds from both microphone (recording) and mobile devices (backgrounding).
- The G1T/G1L offers flexibility to control the target sound. The 150Hz low cut and 3-level gain control help restore subtle changes in sound.
- The portable mini wireless microphone provides a Type-C port on the receiver side so that the working phone could be charged necessarily without suspending the recording activity.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX