- Fastest way to detect the key in your DAW
- Usable on any audio source – just add it to an audio channel as a VST or AU
- Works on the Master bus as well
- Analyze your samples
- Establish the root key
- Be able to see key changes inside your audio source
- Easy to use, and includes the industry-favorite Mixed In Key algorithm
Make Mashups and Re-Edits In Your DAW
Mixed In Key Studio Edition will show you detailed information about the Notes present and the Root Key of your tracks. Just choose two tracks with the same key, and you’ll be able to mash them up in your favorite DAW
Analyze Your Sample Library
Splice samples? Melodies you wrote yourself? Analyze everything with Mixed In Key Studio Edition. It’ll show you when your samples clash with each other.
Tune your drums. Instantly.
Drum-tuning can be the difference between sounding professional or sounding like an amateur. With Mixed In Key Studio Edition, it’s as easy as clicking a button. You’ll instantly know the exact key and pitch of your drum sounds and percussion.
Master your Master Bus.
You can analyze individual channels, send busses or your master bus so you know exactly which key and notes feature in your composition.