THANK YOU !
We have received your application and we are very glad that you will be joining our private online school very soon. You might be wondering what is the next step after submitting your application form, well, in order to confirm your application and book a seat at our next online agenda, a full payment should be submitted, otherwise your application will remain pending. A copy of your application along with instructions on how to proceed has been sent to your email.
We will be contacting you very soon, meanwhile please read our online school policy and have a look at some answers we gave you to possible questions you might still have at this point.
ONLNE SCHOOL POLICY
- The course payment is non refundable under any circumstances
- The payment shall be paid exclusively in USD
- No session will be scheduled before a payment is submitted
- In case of national holidays, sessions can be postponed
- Students who suddenly miss a session (or ask to postpone a class) under any circumstances without a 24-hour prior notice will lose 1 hour
- Attending late is on the student’s expense
- A decent internet connection is required. Major internet disconnection that is not caused by our internet service will result in the loss of the session timeout, otherwise the lost time will be compensated
Private Online Course Policy
- Screen recording is strictly prohibited
- Only 1 person is allowed to join the course
- The 6+ Hour course completion deadline is 2 months after which any remaining sessions will no longer be valid
- The 12+ Hour course completion deadline is 4 months after which any remaining sessions will no longer be valid
TOP 10 QUESTIONS
FOR WHOM IS THE ONLINE COURSE SUITABLE?
The online course is great for people who live abroad or don’t find it difficult to attend our school and who would like to learn about different topics in the DJ or Music Production domains, without being limited to a syllabus of a specific course. The private customized course can be a bundle of 6 hours that can be renewed if needed, or can be a one hour private session.
This course is interesting for people who:
- Live outside Lebanon or find it difficult to attend our classes on location
- Want to combine different topics from different courses in one syllabus of their choice
- Finished a course but want to engage in one-on-one advanced sessions with their tutor
- Want to gift a crash course
- Would like to take an evaluation session
- Want to showcase their project and receive professional feedback
- Would like professional assistance with their projects (production, mixing, preparing a dj playlist, etc)
- Want to learn about Music Business and Artist Management
- Missed classes and want to make up
- Bought a hardware or software plugin and want to learn about it
- Want to learn about routing, connecting and syncing hardware and software
- Want assistance in installing software, plugins, mapping files, etc..
- Want to know how to record their instruments into Ableton and make use of hardware and software tools
- Cannot commit to a class schedule and want to learn as much as possible in a limited period of time
- Have a list of questions and want them answered
CAN YOU HELP ME KNOW HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I NEED?
Sure, we are always here to help you pick the best course and plan for it. First of all, if you are not sure what course to take, please visit the Course Advisor Page →, we are sure this is going to be very helpful for you to decide on which course to register for.
After you have decided which course or topic you would like to learn about, and after you have read the course details and syllabus, you can either decide by yourself on how many sessions you would like to book, or you can request a Zoom meeting so we can discuss this matter closely with you and plan for it together
WHEN DO I START?
Once we receive the full payment, we will coordinate with you and book your preferred dates on our online school schedule. Because this is a customized private online course, we chose not to specify fixed time tables, rather have a more flexible approach.
Sessions can be appointed in the morning, noon, evening, or at night depending on bot your and your tutor’s free schedule. Yes, sometimes we do give classes at around 8, 9, or even 10pm as well
WHAT IF MY TIME DOESN’T FIT YOUR SCHEDULE?
Unless you live in a country where the time is extremely hard to sync between us, you can stop worrying as we can always find a time table that suite both your and your tutor’s schedule. Feel free to communicate with us prior to registration to make sure that everything looks smooth
WHY DON’T YOU GIVE CDJ COURSES ONLINE?
We do give the Traktor Digital DJ Course as part of our online curriculum since it is based on a software that we can easily teach online, however when it comes to club standard DJ’ing using CD/USB or Vinyl Players, we believe that the student must be physically next to the tutor so he/she can practically and technically learn and apply. This doesn’t mean you can’t take the theoretical, cognitive, and business aspects about DJ’ing via our online school.
IS THE COURSE GUARANTEED?
Knowledge, Talent, Skill, Practice, Passion and Patience are the main ingredients of success. At Per-vurt, not only we make sure that you get the most professional tutoring, but we make sure that we will be proud being represented by you in the dance music industry. For that, we have decided to not graduate the student without making sure that he/she has successfully completed the course syllabus, even if this is going to require more sessions, they will be given for free as long as they fall within the scope of the course paid for
Upon completion of the course, and with your effort to practice as much as required and needed, you will certainly be able to produce or perform music in a professional way.
DO I HAVE TO HAVE ANY MUSICAL BACKGROUND?
Learning the art and science of DJ & Music Production requires no musical background. We have developed our courses in a way that takes you from zero to hero in no time. You only need to have a passion for what you want to learn about whether you want to take it to another level and start a career or simply learn it as a hobby.
DO I GET A CERTIFICATE UPON COMPLETION?
Although we do not believe in major benefits behind receiving a certificate in DJ’ing or in Music Production, and because those two domains are not considered to be academic, we do grant certificates to the students taking the “Master Programs”.
It is true that hanging a certificate on the wall looks nice, but what really makes you qualified is your actual production or performance. Your track or DJ mix is your certificate at the end of the day, no label or promoter would ask you for a certificate to sign you or book you, however they will listen to your music.
HOW CAN I TRUST PAYING ONLINE OR THROUGH BANK?
We do accept Western Union payments and Bank to Bank wire transfers. The highly reputable and well known Per-vurt School has been physically present in the business since 2006, with the firm being registered in both the ministry of finance and the chamber of commerce. You can trust us !
WHAT STYLE OF MUSIC DO YOU TEACH?
We are specialized in Electronic Music however we do not teach you WHAT to produce or mix, we teach you HOW to do so. When you learn the art, technique, and science of DJ & Music Production, you will be able to produce or mix your favorite style. It is very important to be familiar with the genre of music that you like, however it is more important to be unique and figure out your own style
I CAN’T FIND MY ANSWER HERE, HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
Can’t find your answers here? No problem! You can contact us by phone or email. Please visit our contact page. Meanwhile check the Course Policy, some questions might have answers in there too!